Wednesday, April 18, 2012

inflatable tiger head by urban outfitters

hey guys!

so, this is actually my first post!
i thought it would be nice to start with my little tiger-project. i ordered this one some month ago and finally wanted to give it a nice home on my wall...
so i blew it up and i was very surprised how big it turned out!
it just needs one nail (better a little bigger, because the head has some weight) and you can hang it up!
i totally fell in love with it, when i saw it the first time! i always wanted to have some kind of animal head hanging on my wall.. but for sure no real one... so this was the perfect solution!
it's still available on the american urban outfitters page for 30 $
so.. this is how it looks now... i hope you like it!



riixooe

1 comment:

  1. wow, you have some amazing molding in your place. I'm jealous.

    ReplyDelete